The Verandah Resort & Spa enjoys a pristine setting with two white-sand beaches that lead to crystal turquoise waters. Its 30 spectacular beachfront acres are traversed by hiking trails and bordered by Devil’s Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch. This eco-friendly resort provides a stunning setting for romance, family fun and relaxation. Its 180 villa-styled Suites all feature glorious over-sized verandahs, most with incredible water views.
Save up to 50%
ALL-INCLUSIVE FROM $159 PER PERSON, PER NIGHT
*Offer applicable to new bookings only. Promotion is subject to change without prior notice. Limited availability. Some restrictions apply, may not be combinable with some offers and/or packages. Blackout dates apply. Not responsible for errors or omissions. © 2017 Elite Island Resorts
Book by June 30, 2017 | Travel through April 6, 2018.
Complimentary Wedding Package
The Elite Wedding Package is FREE for couples staying 7 nights or more at The Verandah Resort & Spa on an all-inclusive basis in the Waterfront Suite category or higher. All weddings require a local licensing fee of US$350 (subject to change) payable to the local registrar. Some restrictions apply, may not be combinable with some offers and/or packages.
Your Amazing Value All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- Relax in Comfort: Accommodations in your chosen room category
- Dining: Meals, snacks, and beverages by the glass (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
- Unlimited Watersports: Hobie Cat sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, pedal boats, snorkeling and windsurfing
- Resort Activities & Amenities: Bars and lounges, beaches, freshwater pools, sun loungers, tennis, beach volleyball, fitness center, fitness classes, games, Kids Club and more
- Entertainment: A terrific variety of local entertainment, live music, dancers, DJs, karaoke and performers
- Government Tax & Service Charges